Getting ready to take the plunge and install solar panels in your home? Choosing the right solar panel installers in Scottsdale, AZ is the most important decision you’ll make in the process. The wrong contractor can cause more problems than they solve, so we’ve put together this handy guide to help you ask the right questions. Be sure to contact us at Aneva Solar to find out what we can do for you!
- Check licenses, insurance and certifications: All solar panel installers should be able to provide you with their licenses and certifications, as well as proof of insurance. Never go with an unlicensed or uninsured contractor—you might end up on the hook for any damages or injuries.
- Get quotes and consultations: A good solar panel company will offer you a quote and consultation so that you can compare prices and time estimates.
- Check the company’s history: How long has the company been in business? What are their reviews? Word-of-mouth and online reviews on Google and Yelp can be very helpful in determining a business’s level of trustworthiness.
- Ask about subcontractors: Knowing whether a contractor will subcontract jobs out to others is important, because when subcontractors are used, it’s often harder to verify their qualifications.
- Solar options and warranties: Your solar panel installer should be able to give you an overview of the pros and cons of each system, along with how long they’re intended to last.
- Ask about financing options: There are several common options to finance your system, including bank loans, company financing plans and leasing the equipment. Your solar company should be able to work with you to help you afford your new investment.
- Get a project management timeline: Ask if the company will assign a dedicated project manager to your home, and inquire as to whether they can provide plans and timelines for getting the work done.
- Research tax incentives: Many states offer tax credits when you install solar panels. Your solar contractor should be able to direct you to the right agencies.
- The fine print: You’ll also want to look over the entire contract and identify when the first payment is due, who obtains and files for permits or other paperwork and whether the company will maintain the equipment after installing it.
Aneva Solar can help you
Now that you know what to ask, call the experts at Aneva Solar today when you’re ready to hire solar panel installers in Scottsdale, AZ. We install high-quality solar products that hold 10- to 20-year product warranties, at a price point that’s typically 20 percent less than our competitors! We’re fully licensed and certified in the state of Arizona. Our solar installations abide by all national electric and roofing codes, and we maintain all industry best practices. At the end of every job, we guarantee we will leave your roof 100 percent sealed in accordance with national roofing codes. Contact us today to get started designing a custom solar panel system that will work for your property!
Categorised in: Solar Panel Installation