Solar energy is becoming more and more of a popular energy alternative in locations across the United States, and especially so here in Arizona where there is near-constant sunshine. Here are just a few of the reasons why you should consider making the switch in 2020 so you can take advantage of some of the biggest solar system benefits in Peoria, AZ:
- Reduced electrical bills: Yes, there is an upfront cost associated with the installation of solar equipment, but you’ll earn it back quickly when you consider the amount of money you’ll save on your electrical bills every month. Plus, the system will likely have a lifespan of 25 years or more, meaning you’ll benefit from these savings for a generation. This will add up to a lot of savings over time that you can put toward other expenses if you wish.
- Increased property value: You might not care all that much about your property value unless you plan on selling your home sometime soon, but this is a factor you should at least consider. Numerous studies show homes outfitted with solar systems have higher property values than other comparable homes, as home buyers see these systems as a big benefit and savings opportunity. With home buyers continually becoming more educated about solar systems and starting to include them as a must-have feature, especially here in Arizona, you can get some money back in another way through increased property value.
- Help spur local economic growth: The solar industry has been adding jobs at a faster rate than the overall economy over the last several years. Experts expect this rate of growth will continue, and that because these jobs are higher paying, they cannot be outsourced and will be a stable source of income for people in the United States.
- Environmentally friendly: This is probably the biggest reason people opt for solar power other than the economic benefits. If you care about reducing your carbon footprint (and you should), there are few more beneficial steps you can take than moving to solar. A standard residential solar panel system will result in cutting three or four tons of carbon emissions per year, which is about the same impact on the environment as planting about 100 trees each year. With buildings being responsible for nearly 40 percent of carbon emissions in the United States, the more people make the move to solar, the more that number will decrease.
- Businesses show a sustainability commitment: If you’re considering installing solar panels for a business property, you can use this as a marketing tactic as well, demonstrating how committed your company is to sustainability and environmental friendliness. There are a lot of consumers who will make it a point to do business with companies that show they care about the environment.
These are just some of the biggest solar system installation benefits in Peoria, AZ. If you’re interested in exploring your options for bringing solar to your property, contact the team at Aneva Solar today for more information.
Categorised in: Solar Energy Benefits